Thursday, May 18, 2006

A bit of this and that...

Nothing collected or organized today... just a few little items of late...

1. We're smack dab in the middle of vehicle shopping and loan applications. Looks like we'll be getting a Jeep Grand Cherokee, which has always been a favorite of mine.

2. The people I work for are bringing home a boxer puppy today. I can't wait to meet her!

3. The sun is out again today--YAY! After a week of solid rain (not joking), it's wonderful to feel like spring again.

4. My dear friend Rebekah is finding out today whether she's having a boy or a girl. I'm almost as excited to hear her news as I was to find out mine!

5. Tuesday I went to see Damaris and her baby, Eva. (with a short E, like ever.) (Remember? I threw a baby shower for her. See previous pics.) She is just precious. I planned to just drop off her gift and chat for half an hour. Well... 3 hours later I finally left. Damaris is right back into her pre-pregnancy size XS! Sick!

6. I did assignment #5A this morning for my class. I plan to do 5B this afternoon.

7. Last night Livvie was kicking so hard! Nate and I watched in amazement as my shirt fluttered with her kicks!

And that's about it. I'd better be on my way... lots of things to do!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

We will probably get a Jeep Grand Cherokee for our next car - I love them too! Will you have to take care of the puppy too? That is so neat that Livvie is kicking so much - what an amazing thing! Have fun with your friends new baby!

pamela s said...

Congrats on the Jeep! I love our SUV - not the $$$ it takes for gas though. :( But, actually it's not much different than our car was, so I don't have much to complain about.