Thursday, March 23, 2006

This is a photo of my sister-in-law-to-be, Sam. Yes, my little brother is engaged! She has been a part of our lives for a couple years now, and she's going to be a permanent one soon! Sam just wrote me a letter and sent some pics of Malachi this week. I thought that was really thoughtful of her. She's planning to study culinary arts; she's athletic and smart and pretty. And she's good for my brother! (I really like that one!) She's a really good mother to my precious nephew. She's a fairly new Christian who desires to grow and learn. Sam, I don't think you read my blog, but if you happen to see this, know that I'm glad you'll be a part of my family. I hope we can grow closer.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Good for them! You've been a busy gal posting all these pics here...it's a lot of fun to come here all the time and see what's new in Karen's world. Beautiful crib, too, by the way. What a wonderful gift to be given. And a trip to WI? Fun! Seems like everything is going good for you--I'm glad. You deserve it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for all the great things that you said about me. I can't waite till you get back here and neither can Malachi. He can crawl so fast now. I have set a wedding date for July 29th. That's the last saturday in July. I'm so excited!! Maybe when you come back you could help me plan some of the wedding, seeings how Wayland is such a HUGE help! lol. just jokeing he hasn't done a whole lot, it's pretty much me planning the whole thing. That's kind of stressful with that and school and malachi, oh well. Can't waite to see you soon.