Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FRUSTRATION!

I'm so irritated right now I could scream! Each and every time I try to put a picture INTO a post, it doesn't work. I click on "Create New Post," click on the little picture icon, select my pics or type in a URL, blah, blah, blah... Then the screen says, "Uploading images. Your image has been added. You may now change your post and publish your blog." I hit okay, and NOTHING. And I'm too dumb to "Edit Html" and type in all that jargon myself. All I want to do is put a photo I found on the internet into this little blog and type a sentence or two along with it. WHY WON'T IT WORK?????? I know you can't hear it, but I banged out all those question marks really loudly. I'm so mad; what am I missing? SHYLA! Help!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Answer your phone!