Thursday, September 08, 2005

About Blogging

Well, it's my first time blogging, and I'm a little bit nervous about it, to tell you the truth. As a virgin blogger, there are many things to fear--what if someone reads my musings and gives me nasty comments about them? I could be the brunt of many Internet jokes and never know it! (I know, I'm flattering myself here, thinking that scores of people will read these things. But hey, this is MY blog, after all, and YOU'RE the one who came here in the first place.)
I do, however, have a hankerin' for the unusual; that is why I'm exploring the wide world of blogging. At the moment--the pressure-filled moment--I can't think of a thing to say. But I do have things to say, and whether people find them astute or not, well... at least I'm going to throw them out there.
So if you plan to comment on my mind wanderings, please remember I'm a first-timer. Be gentle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT fun. I'll look forward to more postings...much more entertaining than the 10:00 news!