Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One Last Hurrah

Two weeks ago the kids and I traveled to Wisconsin for my family reunion.
Each year they rent a beautiful Christian camp facility near my parents; we had a blast!

Despite the rustic, relaxed environment, we did some swimming,

some tubing,

...and lots of general catching up.

My mother exercisd her spiritual gift of Grandmothering,

...my girls and I spent some much-needed snuggle time together,

...and we did some extra-fun activities.

(EXTRA-fun.)

Grandpa and Great-Gram got in on the fun...

...and we saw relatives that we seldom get to see!

My kids LOVE being in the country.

My folks, my Gram, and my sis-in-law.

Love this lady:

We even stampeded a fish hatchery together!
 (It was rainy and cool.)

Hand-on museum of sorts for the kiddos...

Nate, you'd better take those girlies fishing!

Hurray for cousins!

We love to be with family!  The reunion was a fantastic way to close out this great summer vacation!

No comments: