Every year, we make my parents a photo calendar for Christmas.
This year, we did something a little different for the captions--I "interviewed" the girls and put their cute responses on the calendar. Now that Christmas is over, I can share their sweet answers with all of you!
1. What's the best thing about being a kid?
Olivia (age 5): "Going to McDonald's."
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Olivia: "A pilgrim girl on the prairie."
Ellia (age 3.5): "A grownup."
3. How old is Mommy?
4. How old is Grandma?
5. What do most grownups want for their birthday?
6. How do you know a person is old?
O: "They feel different, like leprosy or snakes."
7. What do grandparents like to do most of the time?
E: "Drink coffee."
O: "Sleep. Grandpa loves it!"
8. How do you know if someone is a good grandparent?
O: "They feed you well."
9. What's the worst part about being old?
O: "You still have to work hard."
10. What's the best part about being old?
O: "Having grandchildren. But they don't grow in your tummy."
11. Where do babies come from?
E: "Carseats. In Jeeps and cars and trucks and buses."
12. What was Mommy like as a kid?
O: "Like a Native American because you had brown skin."
13. What's your favorite thing to do with grandpa?
O: "Go outside in his deer stand. He carries me and he's strong! He can't even let me go."
14. When I grow up, I will not eat...
15. When I see God, I will ask Him...
O: "What kind of fruit did Adam and Eve eat?"