Monday, March 21, 2011

Who is like unto the LORD!??!


***from Deuteronomy, chapter 30:

"The LORD your God will make you abundantly prosperous...
the LORD will again take delight in prospering you, ...
when you obey the voice of the LORD your God..."

God wants to bless me more desperately than I want His blessing!  What a thought!

I take such joy in giving gifts to my children--to anyone!--but sometimes my gifts are not well-suited for their needs/desires/personality.  Not so with God!  He is the supreme gift-giver!  Every day, every breath, every circumstance in my life--these are all gifts from your sovereign hand.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, God!   
When I give my someone a gift and it's met with ungratefulness or apathy, it hurts!  How much more is God grieved in His heart at my unthankful/faithless/complaining/anxious spirit?


***from chapter 31:
Be strong and courageous! 
The LORD your God goes with you;
He will not leave you or forsake you. 
Do not fear or be dismayed!"


I also love the Song of Moses in Exodus 15:
This is my God!
  • majestic in holiness
  • awesome in glorious deeds
  • glorious in power
  • doing wonders
  • in your steadfast love you have led the people whom you've redeemed
  • You have guided them by your strength
  • You reign forever and ever!

1 comment:

Sweet Deal's Reviews,Products,and Online Shopping said...

loved you'r pics, and all you'r encouraging quotes.