Saturday, October 09, 2010

Surprise Trip to WI

A couple weeks ago, I decided to take the girls to see my family in Wisconsin.  Sam was going to be visiting with her two kiddos, and it was Grandparents' Sunday at my dad's church.  I figured a surprise visit was in order! 













***Sam & I with Gram, along with our five munchkins***

The surprise was a success!  Mom had no idea we were coming, and she kept saying, "I can't believe you're here!"
***Mom & Dad with their grandchildren, Charlotte (2.5 months), Brienna (1), Ellia (2), Olivia (4), Malachi (5)***

The other purpose for the trip was to meet my newest niece, Charlotte.  She is so beautiful and sweet!
 


















We had a wonderful time with family.  It was, as always, far too short a visit, but we're excited to see them again at Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Yay - sounds like a ton of fun! Surprises are the best. I'm glad you were able to go.