Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brain Dump

I'll just get right to it; it IS eleven in the p.m., after all, and this mama has early morning plans tomorrow!
  1. We'll start with the food.  First, I am lovin' and cravin' homemade pizza lately!  Especially if it's got caramelized onions on top.  We had it tonight, and it's taking all my willpower not to go foraging for the 2 leftover pieces. 
  2. Secondly, we had the opportunity to try a new breakfast cereal recently.  This seldom rarely never happens!   I love breakfast cereal anyway (who doesn't, I ask you???), but Oat Cluster Cheerios Crunch is goooooood. 
  3. I'm gearing up for an early summer garage sale.  This week I straightened and rearranged and putzed around in the garage, and lo, I can actually GET TO THE THINGS-TO-SELL PILE.  Next week I aim to start organizing and pricing things in said pile. 
  4. I painted my toenails on Thursday.  I know you're rolling your eyes, but I feel you should know the sad state of my toes before Thursday:  The toenail polish was completely gone from all but the big toes, and what polish remained bore a striking resemblance to the states of Texas and New York, respectively.  I am so embarrassed.  But they look good now, what with all ten toes sporting color and such.
  5. I've added a new page to my Homemaking Planner,  "Spending & Saving," which I'll use to keep record of grocery, non-food, and diaper expenses each month.  Just for kicks, I'm also keeping track of how much money I save by taking advantage of sales and coupons. 
  6. I'm doing a study of anger in my morning quiet time.  It hasn't been pretty, but it's been good.  I'll share more on that later.
  7. I had a large To-Do List for today, but the weather was so lovely and the Jeep was so dirty and the girls were so stir crazy... so I ditched the list and we had a car wash instead.  Good move, I'd say.

This Brain Dump has been successfully completed.
Ten-four.

No comments: