I'll just get right to it; it IS eleven in the p.m., after all, and this mama has early morning plans tomorrow!
- We'll start with the food. First, I am lovin' and cravin' homemade pizza lately! Especially if it's got caramelized onions on top. We had it tonight, and it's taking all my willpower not to go foraging for the 2 leftover pieces.
- Secondly, we had the opportunity to try a new breakfast cereal recently. This
seldom rarelynever happens! I love breakfast cereal anyway (who doesn't, I ask you???), but Oat Cluster Cheerios Crunch is goooooood.
- I'm gearing up for an early summer garage sale. This week I straightened and rearranged and putzed around in the garage, and lo, I can actually GET TO THE THINGS-TO-SELL PILE. Next week I aim to start organizing and pricing things in said pile.
- I painted my toenails on Thursday. I know you're rolling your eyes, but I feel you should know the sad state of my toes before Thursday: The toenail polish was completely gone from all but the big toes, and what polish remained bore a striking resemblance to the states of Texas and New York, respectively. I am so embarrassed. But they look good now, what with all ten toes sporting color and such.
- I've added a new page to my Homemaking Planner, "Spending & Saving," which I'll use to keep record of grocery, non-food, and diaper expenses each month. Just for kicks, I'm also keeping track of how much money I save by taking advantage of sales and coupons.
- I'm doing a study of anger in my morning quiet time. It hasn't been pretty, but it's been good. I'll share more on that later.
- I had a large To-Do List for today, but the weather was so lovely and the Jeep was so dirty and the girls were so stir crazy... so I ditched the list and we had a car wash instead. Good move, I'd say.