Thursday, December 03, 2009

Praying

Blog posts may be few and far between for awhile.
I'm a bit distracted of late, kind of edgy and very burdened.
These sweet folks pictured are my dear grandparents. Aren't they lovely?
Gramps's health is declining rapidly. He is ready for Heaven and for Jesus.
I anticipate a return to Wisconsin in the very near future, probably in the next few days. Would you pray for my family in my absence?


"Just think! Of stepping on shore and finding it heaven;
Of touching a hand, and finding it God's!
Of breathing new air and finding it celestial;
Of waking up in glory and finding it Home!"

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I will be praying for you & your family, Karen. Losing a loved one is never easy, even though we know it is only for a short while. This pic of your g-pa reminds me of my own g-pa on my dad's side. There's nothing on this earth like godly grandparents. We can learn so much from them...

Sadie said...

Praying for you and your family Karen.

Stacey said...

Praying for you during this time....it is not easy as age takes over. Remember all the great memories their lives have brought to you.

I tried to find your e-mail address to get your home address to mail your very late giveaway....I have it all ready and would like to mail it to you as soon as possible....could you e-mail me your new home address.