Friday, November 06, 2009

50 FREE Photo Cards!

Round up your family and get your matching reindeer sweaters on--it's time to take that family Christmas photo!

On Monday, Heather's blog will feature a sweet new freebie code, whereby you can get 50 photo cards, absolutely FREE. (No shipping, either!)

I've already warned Nate about an imminent photo opp in our house. I chose to ignore his rolling eyes. Hopefully we can squeeze in a few extra minutes on Sunday morning before we leave for church!

Do you do Christmas cards? Photo cards? A Christmas letter?

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I like doing a Christmas newsletter of what has happened in the last year but it seems for the last few years I've just done the quick picture card that you get done at Walmart.

I totally understand about the rolling of eyes....It use to only be Charles that I had force the smile but now it's Aleia too....they both have a hard time enjoying the picture thing. Brie and I are the total opposite, the more pics the better.

Jenny said...

ha ha - Michael looks forward to it so he can dream up goofy stuff for us to do! We've compromised on the send-outs - some are goofy and a few are serious. For the people who "need" a serious shot. Family gets both. And we send a letter with the picture(s). I say it like it was a huge conversation but it just happened that way. :-)

Jenny said...

BTW, thanks for the heads up on the freebie!

Unknown said...

THANKS for letting us know about the free 50 photocards! I was going to do a letter this year (picked up some Christmas printable stationery cheap last year) but now that I know about these 50 free photocards that's the way we're going!