Friday, September 18, 2009

Brienna Elyse, born 09-16-09

Brienna has arrived! I'll post the story later (it isn't very long!), but I knew you all would want to see our precious new bundle.

First, our last photo as a family of 4.







Brand-spankin' new! Just a couple minutes after her birth.





"No cameras, please!"




Middle sister is unimpressed. She's still mostly disinterested and pouty!




Biggest sister is totally in love! She is the ultimate mother hen, continually asking, "Where's my new baby? Can I hold her?"

Our Pastor came by to meet Brienna. We're hoping to have her and Ellia dedicated this Sunday.



Sweet li'l thang!





Family of Five!



We are so overwhelmed with God's goodness and care! I had been praying very specifically regarding the timing of Brienna's birth, and He saw fit to answer those prayers, beyond what I expected! I'll share those details later--for now, I'm off to snuggle my pretty new girl!

10 comments:

Stacey said...

So happy for ya. Love her name (Brienna Elyse) she is perfect!!! Can't wait till our Brienna can meet your Brienna.

Can't wait to hear the whole story.

Bethany Estep said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. She looks so sweet! You look great right after delivery too! Enjoy your sweet little girls. : )

Unknown said...

Nate & Karen, she's a sweetie pie and what a nice family picture - I love your stylish nightgown! :) Nate is surrounded by beautiful ladies! And your girls have the prettiest names - we have an Abigail Elyse (Eric & Heather) which happens to be Eric's mom's middle name. Can't wait to see her on Sunday. "Aunt" Linda and "Uncle" Dennis.

Linda Moore said...

Karen, Guess I forgot to sign in using my own google acct., so my first comment came up as "Jeff said"

jennifer said...

So precious! What a beautiful family!

Shyla said...

Congrats Sister! The pink and brown outfit is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Karen, So happy for you! Congratulations on the newest little girl, and tell Olivia i haven't forgoten about her b-day. I just haven't gotten to the post office yet. I'll go today so she should be expecting her card in a few days!
Love you!
Sam

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations! Praise the Lord for Brienna's safe & timely arrival!

Sadie said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family! So thankful to hear about your answered prayers in so many ways.

Weadock Family said...

Congratulations Karen!!! I'm sorry I didn't get to come visit at the hospital, but I didn't know about the birth until I read it here--too late to come. Anyway, I'd love to bring you a meal. Could you email me and let me know a good time for you (if that's ok with you)?? weadock@gmail.com

Thanks and congratulations--she's so sweet :)