Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beulah Vacation

After a family wedding on the Fourth, we headed up to Beulah, MI for a few days. Justin & Kelly went, too, along with Nate's parents.

















Beach photos @ sunset... almost makes me feel like a decent photographer!












...love it when she squats like this!














































And our favorite place in Beulah--Point Betsie Lighthouse. Livvie calls it the Betsie Light. :)






























Mmmm, marshmallows!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I can't wait to see my girlies tomorrow!!!

Melissa

Shyla said...

I LOVE the pic of Livvie with the shades on! the sky looks so cool!
Do you brush her pig tails around your finger to get them to be so curly? My mom used to do that to my hair all of the time. I can't wait to do it to Liv's! :)