Lots of miscellany today. (Is it "miscellaney?" I'm too lazy to look it up. Someone do that and let me know.)
- After hearing/reading about what's going on at a local university, (literally 3 miles down the road), I'm wondering if the left-wingers themselves know the definition of their favorite word "tolerance."
- I've found the world's easiest sewing project ever, per a friend's request. She wants to give one as a gift. Naturally I had to do a test run first. You know, to make sure it wasn't too difficult for me. I'm suddenly feeling the need to blow my nose. Over and over again.
- I'm borrowing our church's flannelgraph set this week for our Bible Time. Monday we talked about Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem; yesterday was the Last Supper. We're memorizing part of Matthew 28:6: "He is not here, for He is risen, as He said!" We're also learning the chorus of "Up from the Grave he Arose."
I think Olivia may grow up to be a teacher.
- And... I'm having visions of my girls sharing a bed when they get a little older. With another baby on the way, it seems practical. Maybe it's just because they're too young to fight about it yet.
Ooh. Never mind.
- And now for food. Really, you thought I could do an odds-&-ends post without bringing up food? WELL, yesterday I tried PW's olive cheese bread. Hooo-wheee, folks! Lemme tell you, it is that kind of food that makes you moan. Make it. Today.
(luscious olive cheese bread photo courtesy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks)