Tuesday, April 07, 2009

This & That

Lots of miscellany today. (Is it "miscellaney?" I'm too lazy to look it up. Someone do that and let me know.)



  • After hearing/reading about what's going on at a local university, (literally 3 miles down the road), I'm wondering if the left-wingers themselves know the definition of their favorite word "tolerance."

  • I've found the world's easiest sewing project ever, per a friend's request. She wants to give one as a gift. Naturally I had to do a test run first. You know, to make sure it wasn't too difficult for me. I'm suddenly feeling the need to blow my nose. Over and over again.
  • I'm borrowing our church's flannelgraph set this week for our Bible Time. Monday we talked about Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem; yesterday was the Last Supper. We're memorizing part of Matthew 28:6: "He is not here, for He is risen, as He said!" We're also learning the chorus of "Up from the Grave he Arose."



I think Olivia may grow up to be a teacher.








  • And... I'm having visions of my girls sharing a bed when they get a little older. With another baby on the way, it seems practical. Maybe it's just because they're too young to fight about it yet.

"See this line? This is MY side, and that is YOUR side. Mo-o-o-om! She's on my si-i-i-ide!'


Ooh. Never mind.






  • And now for food. Really, you thought I could do an odds-&-ends post without bringing up food? WELL, yesterday I tried PW's olive cheese bread. Hooo-wheee, folks! Lemme tell you, it is that kind of food that makes you moan. Make it. Today.

(luscious olive cheese bread photo courtesy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks)

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Yum....I'm on my way to a Kroger

Doesn't love a wall said...

Can I take the cred for exposing you to her? Or is it the other way 'round? Either way - she's heaven isn't she?? Made her bbq meatballs tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just made Olive Cheese Bread for lunch today...my husband, father-in-law & I LOVED IT!!!!!! Its one of our favorite! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :) I enjoyed looking at your blog. Sarah Burtt Elwood