Thursday, April 09, 2009

Next Project

I'd heard about Resurrection Eggs before, but didn't investigate because I knew I probably didn't want to pay for them. Then, a friend told me she saw instructions for making your own! I'm out of time for this Easter season, but I definitely want to do them for next year. Many of the necessary items can be found in your home or yard, and what a great hands-on project to do with little ones!

And, for those of you who look only at the photos, here's Ellia practicing to drink from a sippy cup. It didn't take her long to get the hang of it! Of course, Big Sister helps her at every opportunity!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think we'll do resurrection eggs next year. I thought about making them this year but we're maxed out with activities for this Easter! We did resurrection rolls though and that was a big hit! Love the visuals for teaching the truths about Easter!