Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me... and you!

This is how Ellia wakes. Always. What a wonderful way to start my birthday!















In celebration, I'm offering you--my loyal readers--a steal of a deal on a few of my favorite Mary Kay things!
I'm offering the following items at a whopping 40% off!
Microdermabrasion Set--($55 value) $33
TimeWise Day Solution--($30 value) $18
TimeWise Night Solution--($30 value) $18
Firming Eye Cream --($30 value) $18
Lipstick (choose from Apricot Glaze or Gingerbread)--($13 value) $7.80
MK Men Shave Foam (smells SO good!)--($10 value) $6

The best part? FREE SHIPPING!

Take advantage of the deals by contacting me via my website. Mention this post to receive your discount. Prices good through Friday, October 31st. While supplies last.

P.S.--My birthday giveaway ends at 10:00 this morning--enter if there's still time!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)

I need some type of under-eye cream...what do you suggest? Do you ship, or can I order online and have my purchase(s) credited to you, my favorite consultant? =)