Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Early Birthday Freebies!

Nate & I weren't the only ones who received a blessing at church Sunday night. Just 3 days before her 2nd birthday, Livvie was the recipient of her own little blessing--one of our elderly ladies gave Olivia a bag of clothing from her granddaughter!

She's wearing one of the items: a cute little Dora dress. Livvie likes Dora the Explorer, although she's never watched the show! And she's admiring her Dora PJ's--just one of 4 sets of PJ's that were given her. I refuse to buy sleepwear; no one ever sees it anyway. But my girls have lots of it, thanks to their grandparents and other generous people!















An adorable sweater, another Dora dress, a 2-piece blue jeans outfit, and--my favorite:

a perfectly sweet gingham-style dress from The Children's Place. I think I know what Livvie will wear for her 2-year portraits this week!

No comments: