Monday, July 28, 2008

Daily Schedule

Do you have a schedule for your household duties? My sister-in-law Shannon recently suggested making one to relieve some of the frustration & the pressure I put on myself. After some thoughtful consideration, I've come up with a schedule that seems to work so far:
  • Monday--dusting, vacuuming
  • Tuesday--laundry
  • Wednesday--ironing, floors (We have wood floors, except for 2 area rugs.), windows*
  • Thursday--menu plan, tidy office, basement*
  • Friday--our bedroom, bedding*
  • Saturday--bathroom, bathe the children
  • Sunday--rest

* when time & energy permit

Mondays & Tuesdays have no extra tasks allotted, because those are Nate's days home.

What's your schedule like?




Such a strong neck!








Angelic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon got Justin on a household chore schedule too. It looks very similar to yours! He likes it....or as well as one can like chores. It helps keep him organized...and I get to come home to a fairly clean house.

Keep up the good work Karen. I think you do a great job as wife and mommy. You are truly an inspiration to me.

-Kelly