Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Ellia... and Scary Man

Ellia is doing fabulously. She is SOOOO very sleepy, but she sleeps great at night. We won't complain.
Here she is in a new outfit from Grandma Stine. Her cheeks are decidedly less chubby than Livvie's were.






We've been extremely hesitant to start Ellia on the pacifier, and we give it to her only when we're really in a crunch. Obviously, she likes it.







Such a sweet face.





And this is my dear husband, so mature. It's a good thing I have expert bladder control... I'm shocked the picture is so clear--I was laughing SO HARD. Livvie looks at this photo and says, "Scary man!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I say do the pacifier if you can! Clive never wanted it and we endured much fussiness and crying in those beginning weeks.

Ellia is gorgeous!

Sara said...

I'm with Alicia-I'd let her have it. They are only little once, and it is easier to take away than the thumb, which will likely be her alternative choice. Gage wouldn't take ANYTHING, and believe me--we tried every pacifier out there:)
Scary man-too funny!
Favorite pic of Ellie is the one taken in the bowl, hands down!

christina said...

cute pics.... i thought of you saturday b/c i drove through your neck of the woods.... which is surprisingly closer to my house than i expected. my dad had a race at gallup park (very near concordia) so i prayed for you guys as you adjust to the wonderful life of two!

Karen said...

You'd think the paci would be a great option, Alicia & Sara... but when you have to get up 15 times in the night to stick it back in her mouth.... I'm just not ready to do that again!