Saturday, March 01, 2008

Dating Again


Nate & I are going on a date tonight. We intend to gorge ourselves at the China Buffet, and then... we're not sure. We'll probably end up at a coffee shop. Celeste has so generously offered to watch Livvie so we can have the evening to ourselves. It's been ages since we had a real date, and I'm downright giddy about it!

I looked for ideas of things to do on a date. This list was a fairly good start, although the weather prevents many of them.

What do you do on your dates?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun!! Hopefully you have a great time and enjoy your time with your hubby!

We normally go out to eat too and then we go from there...depends on what we want to do or have to do...today we were on our own for a couple of hours and I just wanted to go to the grochery store with Kevin. It was so quite and peaceful to walk the isles. Crazy how we look at doing things so differently after we have kids! :)

Burtt Family said...

Hey! It was nice running into you guys tonight. :-) Hope you had a fabulous date!!

Vicki said...

Good for you! :o) It's nice to get out once in a while without the kiddos. We generally do dinner and a movie. Last Saturday we saw "Definitely Maybe". It was just okay. Actually, I was a little disappointed. Hope you have/had fun!

Sara said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Hope your date night was fun. They seem to be rare when you add kiddos to the mix, but are even more of a treat! I feel like I have been functioning as a robot since Gage was born, but I DO still keep up with you (though I don't comment often:) with quick glimpses at my laptop when I get free seconds! Love seeing pics and videos of precious Livvie. She's such a pretty little girl! Hope you are doing well!! Miss you!