Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bye-bye, Weekend...

Another weekend, vanished! Someday, oh, someday, I'll be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom)! I shouldn't say it as though it's some far-off ideal; it's a very soon 3 months away, maybe less. And I hope I don't sound discontent. I'm just looking forward very much to being home full-time with my little cherub(s!).

Today was a busy day. After church, we went over to Carolyn's (woman I used to clean/organize for). I dropped something off, and we stayed to chat for a bit. Carolyn said we could come, but only if she could take some photos of Livvie. :) She did such a phenomenal job last time; naturally I didn't say no! I hope she gives us at least one print--then I won't feel guilty about not taking Livvie in for 18-month portraits. Anyway, it was nice to catch up with her.

By the time we got home--around 2:45!--poor, sweet Olivia was drained! Usually she goes down for her nap between 12:30 & 1. She did great today, though, no whining or fussing at all! Nate & I took a quick nap, too, and then hauled ourselves to church by 5 for choir practice. Then, it was home for a Nacho Feast! We've decided to continue the Adams Family tradition of Sunday Night Nachos. Mmmm. Not only is it something to look forward to every week, but it also spares me one night of menu deliberation!

Well, I'm off to do the dishes and then head to bed, if all goes as planned! Have a great week!

No comments: