Monday, January 07, 2008

Sunny Day

Well, it isn't exactly sunny, but it IS warm... 63*! I took Livvie outside to play; we also took Trango to the park for a bit.

Today was Olivia's first sidewalk chalk experience. She loved it!



This was her favorite place to draw.

























Look at all that chalk! Coat, hands, & knees were chalk-covered, pants were very wet, shoes were muddy, hands were dirty, and nobody even cared!




I'm blogging because I'm at home today. I got to work and Kim & I started chatting... it came up that Nate had the flu this weekend, and she decided not to take a chance of our infecting her household. By the way, did you know that an infected adult is contagious for 3-5 days? Oops. I had no idea; otherwise I surely would've alerted Kim. She was sick last week and is still "not right."

I think I forgot to mention that Baby #2 has begun reminding me of his/her presence. 10 minutes after midnight New Years morning, he/she gave me a sweet little flutter. Funny how you forget how that feels.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Livvie sure is a good sidewalk chalk artist! :) What fun! Don't worry, chalk washes out pretty easily. Congrats on feeling baby move!

Vicki said...

Funny that less than a week ago you posted a picture of Livvie all bundled up in her snow pants, etc., and now a picture that looks like spring. :o) What a whirlwind of weather, huh?