Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to the daily grind

Yep, it's time to go back to reality. Tomorrow I go back to work. I so look forward to the day when I won't need to work outside of my home. I'm not discontent; just excited about that day (which, hopefully, will be sometime in June!).

Today went by quickly! We all slept in--I won't say how late! Suffice it to say, Livvie had no problem going on just one nap today! Then, she & I went over to the church and did some deep cleaning in the nursery--scrubbed down all surfaces, vacuumed, sprayed toys with peroxide (See this link for the genesis of that research.). We then hit Walgreens briefly and headed home for lunch.

Olivia went down around 2, & I chatted with Nate for awhile... he's been scarce since Christmas, as CU has been having 2-a-day practices. I got dinner mostly ready & played with Livvie some, and now it's going on 6!

Gotta fly--stick dinner in & get ready for church!
Are you back to normalcy?

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What's normalcy? :o) I think we're on the way...I have a good feeling about these next couple of weeks. Have been comtemplating some new "routines", like my hours at work and getting organized @ home. Lots to do! Glad to hear things are well with you. I haven't had a spare minute to blog for a while, but will get to it sooner or later.