Monday, May 22, 2006

Jehovah Jireh... again.

It never ceases to amaze me... the Lord cares for and provides for even the smallest, most "insignificant" needs that I have. With warm weather coming and looking as though it's here to stay, I mentioned to Nate that I'm low in the shorts department. I have 2 pairs--one with the big, yucky panel. (I prefer the "below the belly" kind.) Well, today I arrived at work to find 3 huge bags of maternity clothes waiting for me! Inside, among other things, were several pairs of shorts--a couple comfy cotton ones and 2 super-cute pairs of below the belly ones! Yay! It's so nice not to have to spend scads of $$ for clothing--albeit needed--that I will wear such a short time. God proves over and over again just how faithful and caring a Father He is.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah!!!! Karen that is so neat to see the Lord provide for you!!!

Jenny said...

Amen and amen. Isn't it great to have friends with maternity clothes? God is so good!!

Vicki said...

Wow! That is awesome. We all know clothes aren't cheap, and then add "maternity" in front of it...whew!

Kelli said...

That is awesome! God does provide. Thanks for sharing! Have fun wearing your new summer wardrobe.

pamela s said...

God is good. I love how He cares for the seemingly insignificant things in our lives! You'll have to do a little fashion show of your favorites for us! :)

christina said...

that's way cool karen, (oh, my word...i almost typed stiney!...hello? you're the one that's prego!)
yeah, i'm with you on the no panel dealeo. i loved all my below the belly's (they fit great right after connor was born too...fyi). but i will say, i didn't mind the thicker band ones...not the huge panel just the three or four inch band...when i got "immense" those made me feel a little more compact. :) i think i had two bottoms i wore all summer and i didn't even care. what a bum i was.