Friday, April 28, 2006

Unspoken Prayer Request

Well, I don't really want to go into detail just yet--perhaps at some point--but I'd really appreciate your prayers right now. An intensely personal opportunity that I've been praying about practically my whole life may become a reality, but it would be entirely up to the Lord to work this miracle. I am praying earnestly that it will happen, but I know that His will is perfect for me, as always. The next few days are critical. Please pray that God will prepare hearts and urge people to take action, and pray that I'll sweetly accept whatever outcome takes place. Thanks so much.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Praying!!

Amanda T said...

Hey karen,
did you play for waupaca?? that's is the only one i can think of that we would of played each other in volleyball.
how exciting that you guys are going to have a girl!
I'll add your prayer request to the list. It's great to be able to rest in the Lord in times like these where things are uncertain one way or another.
Amanda (turnbow) trumbull

Karen said...

Yes, I did play for Waupaca, Amanda. :) Thanks for praying, you 2!

Kelli said...

I will pray!