Monday, April 03, 2006

Homeward Bound!

Well, today I'm off to visit my family in Wisconsin! Hooray! My plane is scheduled for takeoff at 12:12 and will land at 12:59. (time change...not a rocket flight!) Then, it's a whole week of relaxation, reading, visiting family, and shopping, I'm sure. :) I'm due back Sunday night around 8:30.

What a weekend...again! Friday night we went to some friends' house for dinner and a game. Ever played Imaginiff? It's pretty interesting. Saturday we slept in (GLORY!), and then I went grocery shopping and did laundry. That night we all got together for a Final Four party at Nate's parents' house. Yesterday I was so looking forward to a nap, but we had to go to Leighton birthday party instead. Leighton is one of the coach's kids whom I watch twice a week. He turned 3 this weekend.

And now I'm off to finish packing and getting ready! Last I knew, my parents' computer was pretty slow; don't worry if I don't blog at all this week! :)

Have a great one! Can you believe it's APRIL!?!??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT time at home Karen! I'm sure you are very much looking forward to sleeping in and enjoying your family.

Vicki said...

YAY for you! Have fun! If perhaps you do hop on your blog while you're home, tell the family hi from me! :)

Heather said...

I hope you are having a great time with family!!! Can't wait to hear how it was!