Thursday, November 10, 2005

Shower Soothers

I have a cold. It isn't horrible, except for first thing in the morning when my head feels ready to pop. Well, a month ago I purchased a new product called Shower Soothers (I got it free after rebate.). It's amazing! This morning I unwrapped one, lay it on the tub floor, and took my shower as usual. This little disc contains menthol, eucalyptus, and other sorts of decongestant things. It worked like a dream! By the end of my shower, I could breathe clearly--through both nostrils! Amazing!

It's now after 10, and my head still feels pretty full, but at least I can breathe with my mouth closed! (I HATE breathing through my mouth. I feel like an idiot, and my throat gets so dry...)
Anyway, for all you cold sufferers, ya gotta try Shower Soothers!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for the tip! I think I need to run out right now and get one . . . (sniffle, sniffle)