Monday, November 14, 2005

All in a Day's Work

While I was getting ready for work today, Rachelle (boss) called. "Corissa is sick, so Greg is going to stay home with her this morning. Can you come get Wade so Greg can get some work done?" Sure! So I brought Wade back here to my house. He played with Trango and with Nate's old toys, and especially with the microwave. At his house, it's installed above the stove. At mine it's on a stand. He LOVED opening and closing the door. We also trekked out to Wal-Mart. Some friends of ours just adopted a 10-month-old boy who has no toys! Pitiful! So I shopped and Wade played. It was fun. Then, back to his house, where Corissa turned on Mulan II. We had lunch and put Wade down for a nap. Evan came home, ate lunch, and joined Corissa for Mulan. Mommy came home at 2, and I was done! Yay!

No comments: