Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, my birthday was yesterday. I've made it to the ripe ole age of 25! It was a good day, even though I didn't feel well. I had a cold and a little touch of the flu, I think.

We had company this weekend, our friends Jason and Janelle Johnson. They were in town for a wedding and stayed with us. We hit the streets of Ann Arbor Saturday night and had coffee, etc.

My in-laws had a little party for me last night, complete with triple chocolate cake and Snickers ice cream. MMM!!! I got cozy PJs and lots of cash. Nate got me a new duffle bag (desperately needed!), a beautiful picture frame, and teeny tiny Michigan shorts (more for him than for me, he says. ) :)

A great weekend, all in all. It was tough to go back to work today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAREN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!